- The administrator of Personal Data of the website available at: www.opowiesci-stories.pl, hereinafter referred to as the website, is XXX, ul. XX 123, 01-949 Warsaw, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warszawa in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000560715; NIP:XXX; REGON: XXX, hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Administrator. Contact: email@example.com or in writing to the following address st. XXX 123, 01-234 Warsaw.
- Respecting your rights as subjects of personal data (data subjects) and respecting applicable law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data obtained from you. All employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data, and as the Personal Data Administrator, we have implemented appropriate safeguards as well as technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have implemented procedures and policies for the protection of personal data in accordance with the GDPR, thanks to which we ensure compliance with the law and reliability of data processing processes, as well as the enforcement of all rights you have as data subjects. Additionally, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory authority in the Republic of Poland, i.e. with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (hereinafter referred to as PUODO).
- All inquiries, applications, complaints regarding the processing of personal data by the Personal Data Administrator, hereinafter referred to as Submissions, should be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address ul. XXX 123, 01-234 Warsaw. The application should clearly indicate:
a) data of the person or persons to whom the Report relates;
b) the event that is the reason for the Report;
c) present their requests and the legal basis for these requests;
d) indicate the expected manner of settling the matter.
- We collect the following personal data on our Website:
a) name and surname – may be processed when, as users of our Website (including contractors or potential contractors), you provide them to us via e-mail, contact form or online chat available on our Website, traditional mail or telephone contact in order to take advantage of the offer of our Website.
b) address of residence/correspondence – it is necessary to issue all invoices and other documents related to the use of our Website.
c) telephone number – may be processed in the event of telephone contact on your part (including as contractors or potential contractors), as well as when you provide it to us via e-mail, contact form available on our Website, online chat or traditional mail, in order to enable us to contact you if necessary in connection with the shipment of ordered documents, information folders and/or samples of goods;
d) e-mail address – may be processed when you, as users of our Website (including contractors or potential contractors), provide it to us in the event of contact via e-mail, contact form available on our Website, online chat, as well as via traditional mail or telephone contact; we answer questions related to our offer via e-mail;
e) IP address of the device – information resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in system logs), are used for technical and statistical purposes, in particular to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made)
f) NIP and company name – data necessary to issue all invoices and other documents related to the use of our Website.
g) Position – data allowing to determine the position held by a person logging in on behalf of a given company.
h) possibly other data may be collected as part of the conduct of specific matters or may be provided by you as users of our Website via e-mail, contact form available on the Website, online chat, traditional mail or telephone contact.
- We process your personal data in order to:
a) setting up an account, which is necessary to place orders (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) – in this respect, the personal data provided will be deleted when the account is deleted from the Website;
b) placing orders for services via the Website (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) – in this respect, the personal data provided will be deleted upon completion of the order;
c) provision of the newsletter (subscription) service (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) – in this respect, the personal data provided will be deleted at the time of withdrawal of consent and the removal of the list of newsletter subscribers;
d) performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Personal Data Administrator, in particular keeping documentation, issuing invoices, etc. (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) – in this respect, personal data will be deleted after meeting certain legal obligations;
e) ongoing communication related to the functioning of the Website (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) – in this respect, personal data will be deleted at the time of withdrawal of consent;
f) establishing and pursuing claims or defending against such claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator) – in this respect, personal data will be deleted when the claims expire, but as a rule after 3-year limitation period for claims.
- The source of the Personal Data processed by the Administrator is you, i.e. the data subjects. Your data may also be provided to us by your employer as the organizer of a training or other service performed via our Website in which you will participate.
- Your personal data is not transferred to a third country or an international organization within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR. In the event that personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organization, you will be informed in advance and the Administrator will apply the necessary safeguards referred to in Chapter V of the GDPR.
- We do not share any personal data with third parties without the express consent of the data subject. Personal data without the consent of the data subject may be made available only to public law entities, i.e. authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities authorized by generally applicable laws).
- Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities processing such data on our behalf as the Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we conclude a personal data processing agreement with the processing entity. The processing entity processes the entrusted personal data only for the needs, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the entrustment agreement referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing, we would not be able to conduct our business as part of the Website or deliver parcels with ordered Products. As the Personal Data Administrator, we entrust personal data for processing in particular to the following entities:
a) providing hosting services for the website on which our Website operates,
b) providing postal, courier and transport services – in order to deliver parcels with ordered Products,
c) providing us with other services that are necessary for the current functioning of the Website.
- Personal data are not subject to profiling by us as the Personal Data Administrator within the meaning of the provisions of the GDPR.
- In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, each person whose personal data we process as the Personal Data Administrator has the right to:
a) access to your personal data referred to in art. 15 GDPR,
b) being informed about the processing of personal data referred to in art. 12 GDPR,
c) correcting, supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data referred to in art. 16 GDPR,
d) deletion of data (right to be forgotten), referred to in art. 17 GDPR,
e) restriction of processing referred to in art. 18 GDPR,
f) transfer of data referred to in art. 20 GDPR,
g) object to the processing of personal data, as referred to in art. 21 GDPR,
h) in the case of the legal basis referred to in point 10 lit. d above – the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal,
i) not to be subject to profiling referred to in art. 22 in relation to joke. 4 point 4 GDPR,
j) lodging a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection), referred to in art. 77 GDPR.
- If you want to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding point, please send a message by e-mail to the e-mail address or in writing to the correspondence address referred to in point 1 or 3 above.
- Each identified case of a security breach is documented, and in the event of one of the situations specified in the provisions of the GDPR or the Act, the data subjects and, if applicable, PUODO are informed about such a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- The Cookies Policy is a separate document located at: https://opowiesci-stories.pl/en/cookie-policy/